Video advertisements on the Microsoft Audience Network are now broadly readily available to augment existing search and image ad campaign.
Microsoft piloted video ads in September 2021 in select nations.
Over a year later, video ads are readily available to all Microsoft marketers in the United States, Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Australia, and New Zealand.
Video ads are served across the Microsoft Marketing Network in the nations discussed above.
Microsoft video ads are targeted using intent information from Bing search, the Microsoft Edge Browser, LinkedIn, and users’ web activity.
In testing, Microsoft states adding video to search campaigns increased conversions by 50% compared to running a search project just.
Screenshot from: https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/post/november-2022/its-time-to-press-play-drive-performance-with-video-ads, November 2022. Here’s more about video ads on the Microsoft Audience Network
. Microsoft Video Advertisement Specifications Microsoft video advertisements can range
from 6 seconds to two minutes, though
the company encourages that videos much shorter than 30 seconds drive one of the most engagement. The video aspect ratio can vary from 16:9( widescreen)to 9:16(vertical ).
Microsoft offers the following bidding options for video ads: Optimize for impressions: Bid per 1000 viewable impressions. An impression is counted when a viewer
- views two seconds of continuous play. Enhance for views: Bid on a single video view. A view is counted when an individual sees at least 15 seconds of
- video or clicks on the advertisement. Optimize for clicks: Quote per click the video. A click is counted when the viewer lands on your site.
- How To Develop A Microsoft Video Project Create a Microsoft video ad campaign by following the steps below: From
the collapsible menu left wing, choose Campaigns. Select Create project. Choose one of the video-oriented goals. Enter the Campaign name
- and the Daily spending plan, and after that select Save & go to the next
- action. Enter an Ad group name
- and choose your desired audience targeting
- . Select Save & go to the next action. Include your video. Select Save & go to the next step.
- Select your Budget plan & bids settings. Select Save. After publishing your video
- , Microsoft Advertising will instantly develop numerous videos
- for each aspect ratio (16:9, 5:4, 1:1,
- 4:5, and 9:16 ). Alternatively, you can upload
- your own videos in each readily available element ratio. For additional information, see Microsoft’s aid page. Source: Microsoft Featured Image: Grand Warszawski/Best SMM Panel